Exai's process inspires confidence! We put a process in place to protect you, the client and the reputation of the marketplace. The process leaves less room for disputes, shows professionalism and brings you more projects to work on. Exai keeps a record of all the changes, edits and correspondence between partners and clients so the entire process is fully transparent.
Clients trust the process that verifies the project gets done correctly. It's a win-win situation!
The process is focused on four areas:
1. Keyword Optimization
2. Meta Data Optimization
3. Website Architecture Optimization
4. Content Development Services
Partners must pay attention to the scope of work the client has chosen. Our pricing and terms are precise. If a client chooses a specific 1-10 keywords SEO package, that is what needs to be delivered. The payment process is made upfront by the client to Exai, that acts as an escrow until the project is completed. This clearly establishes the budget and terms for each project. The main purpose of the SEO process is: Increase conversion rates, Reduce bounce rates and create quality back-links for better search engine rankings.
How does it work?
Step 1: Client submits the website for SEO analysis
Step 2: Analysis
- Check if the website is search engine friendly.
- Analyse the website structure and changes needed.
- Get an overview of current website traffic and the keywords which drive organic traffic.
- View existing sitemaps and discover improper URL names.
- Analyse current keywords ranking and related content.
Based on the process above, you, the partner should list keyword alternatives for the client. The process of analyzing you’re in a better position to advise the client on the best course of action.
Step 3: Initial plan
- Create a plan of action and implementation, based on your analysis in step 2.
- Introduce the changes needed to the client.
- Final discussions with the client of primary keywords to focus on, site structure and provide a list of new keywords and keyword opportunities based on the popularity of search, competition and relevancy to website etc.
- Make changes to meta tags, H1 tags and title tags as reviewed in step 1, as needed.
- Implement new keywords list into Page Settings and new content for blogs/related pages, depending on the package the client has.
Step 4: Review and approval
The step of reviewing and tweaking keywords and content. This is the easiest time to make changes. Partners need to make sure that the clients are satisfied with the process.The project should leave both you and the client satisfied, with no burned bridges. The partner needs to provide monthly search engine ranking and analysis reports that allow monitoring the clients KPIs, so you can see how website rankings have improved from month to month.
Step 5: Payment
RISKS, DISPUTES and FUTURE COLLABORATION
What happens in case of a dispute between the client and the SEO specialist?
In the case of disputes between partner and clients, Exai will adjudicate to ensure fair business terms for both partner and client. Exai has all the metadata on each project and keeps track of the converting process of the system, having full tractability to judge fairly in the case of any disputes.
Agreeing to ongoing responsibilities:
Partners should maintain a relationship with the client, by checking in once in a month to make sure everything is going smoothly. This is often appreciated.