Setting user roles and permissions allows you to assign roles to any user with access to editing any part of your website.
Adding users to your site are an excellent way of allowing co-workers to edit your site under supervision and control.
Based on the user role you set, you can determine what users have access to editing . Allow or Deny user roles for any parts of the website. From individual page content to site Design. More qualified users can have higher access levels.
For example a user who's role is Business Administrator cannot change the design of the site layout but can edit text widgets. From Manager Roles to User roles, we have over 15 roles that you can set for users ,including:
- Design Permission- enabling a user to edit the design and layout of your site.
- Edit Website Body- enabling a user to edit only the body of your site
- Header restricted-Cannot edit Header section of site
- Footer restricted-Cannot edit Footer section of site
- Domain access restricted.
Partner Re-seller-Allows you to give a partner access to adding other users while you get commission (see website re-sellers below).