Exai is an advanced Website CMS System that provides over 500 000 SMB companies with website functionality and services.
Why Join EXAI?
We are now openning a new Branch in Skopje, Macedonia and expanding the Current Branch in Israel Tel Aviv.
Exai is looking for passionate and talented people with experience in software development ,and web technologies to march alongside us and conquer the market.
We make no compromise, and strive for best practices.
If your motto is “I write beautiful code” and want to join a professional team.
We are looking for a front end Developer with an full absolute control in JQuery 2.11, HTML5 & CSS3.
We are looking for highly technical individuals , with a high level of english, to give out proffesional support to our Clients & Partners.
We are looking for SEO Experts with proven background in pushing websites in search results.
We are looking for an experienced HR Recruiter for our Skopje Macedonia Branch
Description:We are looking for Experienced QA Spcecialists to conduct Quality Assurance checks on our productsRequired:
- +2 Years as a Quality Assurance Specialist
- Knowledge of QA Methodologies
- Experience at Quality Assurance on WEB/ Mobile Systems
- Knowledge in C# , MS SQL (Ability To Write Scripts is an advantage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Description:We look for highly talented sales men. In this position you will be responsible for tactical management of sales in eastern europe.Required:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in online marketing using social media, PPC and online marketing.
Description:We are looking for an experienced expert IT Manager with absolute technical Orientation.Required:
- BSc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 7+ Years of relevant experience in managing technical and IT teams
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Understanding of Information Security frameworks and best practices